10.31.2010

SP Purificaton Program - Day 2

Today has been a little easier but I was too busy to think about it today.  I have to admit that I feel a lot hungrier than normal which is probably not a good idea but it's nothing to untolerable. I'm proud of myself though because today is Halloween and I thought being around all that candy would make it harder than it really has been (my trick was to give away all our candy so I won't be tempted).  I have been feeling a little achy and have had a slight headache which is to be expected.  This coming week will be very trying, John is out of town so I'm going to have the kids with no help from him which usually warrants a glass of wine.  On the flip side, without John being here there is no temptation to order pizza or grab Mexican. 

Meals:
For breakfast I had a SP shake with 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup raspberries and 1/2 cup blueberries and half of a grapefruit.
For lunch I had a salad with avocado, carrots and celery with apple cider vinegarette.
As a snack I had a SP shake with 1/2 cup peaches and 1/2 cup strawberries.
For dinner I had 1/2 a sweet potato and squash apple soup
I snacked on kale chips (which I made in the dehydrator) and they were a lot better than I was expecting.    

1 comment:

  1. Amy -- I will have a SCOBY! email me! thegranolamom4god at gmail dot com!

    ReplyDelete