10.31.2010

Standard Process Purification Program - Day 1

Since I'm starting the Standard Process Purification Program I figured my best way to journal by journey would be to blog about it.  It's day 1 and it started out pretty rough (Halloween party last night with some cocktails about sums it up) but it's nothing I can't handle. 

For breakfast I had a SP complete shake with 1/2 cup frozen blueberries and 1/2 a banana.
As a snack I had some homemade vegetable broth and another SP shake made with a cup of raspberries and 1 T of cod liver oil.
For lunch I had a spinach salad with scallions, carrots, celery and garlic vinegarette.
I snacked on some carrots
For dinner I made spaghetti squash with fresh herbs and a SP shake with blueberries.

It was a rough day.  I'm not sure if it was from the night before or just because it was the beginning of the program but I have a feeling this is going to be a long 3 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment